This training will not offer magic tricks to guarantee the sale’s closing if there have been mistakes during the persuasion process. But if, aside from listening to the clients’ needs and offering a solution, the salesperson actively suggests or offers the sales solution, their success rate will skyrocket.
This workshop helps you develop three key elements of the selling skills when it comes to closing a sale: decision-making, opportunity and closing techniques.
Table of contents of this course:
1. Importance and relativity of the sales’ closing.
2. Closing the sale: the three main elements of the sales closing skills.
3. Confidence and assertiveness when closing a sale.
4. Reasons for not closing a sale.
5. Interest signs during the sales interview.
6. Partial closing of the sale.
7. Sales closing techniques.
8. What questions to ask to get the client’s commitment.
9. Hardships and objections during the closing process.
10. Sales closing and price negotiation.
11. Indecisive clients.
12. The action plan.
We will use deductive methodology, like “learning by doing”, in which the participants not only acquire new knowledge but also put into practice at class thanks to role-playing and videos.
Additionally, we will also use practical cases, quizzes, movie scenes, assignments and group discussions.
- New admissions.
- Professionals who wish or need to update their work performance.
- Professionals who have been or will be promoted to a new position or role.
- Professionals with no previous specific training.