This course offers the practical skills to improve your clients’ perception of the company’s service quality. We all are clients. When we act as such, we want to be treated like special, individual people, and not simply like a number. Nonetheless, we can all remember negative experiences as clients, and we associate them with a product, a company or a person – something that, if it depends on us, we will avoid at all costs in the future.
This course focuses on customer care and will offer answers to, among many others, the important question: what are the factors that, from our company, generate opinion and feelings in our clients?
Table of contents of this course:
1. Customer care quality: concept and benefits.
2. Why clients? Why service? Why quality?
3. What are the critical moments that create quality service?
4. What is the quality of service of my company or position today?
5. Customer care competences.
6. How to understand your client.
7. How to communicate with your client.
8. How to treat their frustration, rudeness, mistrust and unrealistic expectations.
9. Dealing with conflicts with assertiveness.
10. Creating and maintaining your client’s trust.
11. Dealing with claims and complaints.
12. 50 ways to improve the service towards your clients.
13. Personal action plan.
We will use deductive methodology, like “learning by doing”, in which the participants not only acquire new knowledge but also put into practice at class thanks to role-playing and videos.
Additionally, we will also use practical cases, quizzes, movie scenes, assignments and group discussions.
- New admissions.
- Professionals who wish or need to update their work performance.
- Professionals who have been or will be promoted to a new position or role.
- Professionals with no previous specific training.