Sales managers and leads’ jobs are increasingly demanding – on one hand, they must answer all the company’s requirements, and on the other, they must work with salespeople of different ages, attitudes and motivations.
This course is ideal for salespeople about to be promoted to sales leads, and for those sales leads who wish to improve their team management and skills to achieve systematically all the set goals.
This course’s goals are to establish the conceptual basis of the sales team’s management, by using business planning and team management methodology.
This course is ideal for salespeople about to be promoted to sales leads, and for those sales leads who wish to improve their team management skills.
Table of contents of this course:
- Course and content introduction.
2. The basic elements sales team’s management.
3. From spasm management into goal management.
4. Business planning for sales teams. How to get your sales team to systematically achieve all their goals.
5. How to create a client portfolio. Analysis and decision-making.
6. Creating action plans for each salesperson.
7. Implementing one-on-one meetings as a monitoring tool of the business action plans.
8. Evaluating my team’s performance.
9. Competence development plans for my team.
10. Basic elements for motivation and sales teams. Emotional intelligence applied to sales teams.
11. CRM as an applied management tool for sales teams.
Our methodology is based on the deductive learning, or “learning by doing”. Our students put the newly acquired concepts to practice.
- New admissions.
- Professionals who wish or need to update their work performance.
- Professionals who have been or will be promoted to a new position or role.
- Professionals with no previous specific training.